Monday, August 9, 2010

Congrats Gabi............



I was so happy to see that Gabi Gregg plus size Fatshion blogger is the winner of MTV's TJ contest. Im so happy to also know that her OOTD post will be so much better because she will be able to by the clothes that many of us plussize divas cant afford ,well at least not me LOL......... I wish I could have gotten a chance to have met her or even sat down for lunch one day to just pick her brain about fatshion, music ,blogging ,and many other things,because I fill there are many other things that are even bigger in her future . Gabbi is a strong force hitting this industry like a silent bomb .I say CONGRATS .... MA MA .... and keep doing what your doing.You're making curvy women and girls all around the world proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment