Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring/Summer Personal Challange













Hello Dolls!!!!!
Today I was reading one of my favorite blogs Stylish Curves ,and I noticed that Alissa was taking her own version of the In style editor's budget challenge (to see full instructions on how the challenge works go to stylish curves ).She is doing a $400.00 budget and only spending $100.00 a month of her $400.00 budget for the next 4 months .I am not as disciplined as Ms.Alissa so I'm gonna make my own amount and do a $800.00 dollar budget only spending $200.00 a month .Just like Alissa I will also keep you posted on my purchases and on the amount remaining of my budget each month.I wanted to thank Ms.Alissa @ Stylish Curves for the awesome idea and I wish you luck and to all of the other ladies deciding to take the challenge.I to like Alissa loved the 70's glam trend and also the huge fusion of bold colors (the Crayola Cocktail).I'm also looking for touches of soft feminine pieces ,a trench coat ,lacy items,a cute swimming suit and cover up,maxi dresses ,a pale pink blazer,and what ever else I can luck up on.Wish me luck .I will need it. xoxo Ms.Vanity -Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment